Your front yard is arguably one of your home’s most important focal points. It’s the first thing your guests see when they arrive, and the first impression potential buyers have when they look at your property. However, not everyone has the time or energy to maintain perfect landscaping in their front yard.
Thus, well-designed landscaping is the ideal method to take your front yard from looking run down to upscale. Installing convenient and modern yard landscaping options is as easy as contacting your favorite local landscaping company, such as us, at VistaScapes.
Here are our top yard design and landscaping ideas.
- Front Yard White Rock Landscaping Ideas
- Landscape Ideas Around Trees
- Winter Lawn Care and Maintenance Tips
Low Maintenance Modern Front Yard Landscaping Ideas
- Create Outdoor Living Spaces – An easy landscaping idea for the front of the house is to install an outdoor living space, such as a covered patio, gazebo, deck, etc. This is not only a fully functional space for your family to enjoy but can also raise your property value. You can check with the contractors working on patio.
- Plant succulents – If you live in New Mexico, planting succulents is the optimal cheap simple front yard landscaping idea. They’re easy to maintain, resistant to weather, and trendy addition to any front yard. You can create a small garden design with succulents or plant them in stone planters for a modern look. These drought-tolerant plants require extremely low maintenance, provide ground cover, and can be the perfect solution when choosing plants for your flower bed.
- Consider Using Rocks – Maintaining grass is one of the most taxing parts of landscaping. – Replacing your grass with river rocks or decorative stone is one of our most popular ideas with homeowners, as rocks require no work after initial placement. You could add a water feature or low-maintenance plants as well.
- Remove High-Maintenance Trees and Plants – Some plants, trees, and ornamental grasses are hard to maintain, especially if they are not native to your area. Removing these plants and replacing them with low-maintenance small shrubs for the front of the house is a great way to save time and energy.
- Automate Watering or Use Ornamental Grass – Installing an automated sprinkler system can save you time and stress, as you don’t have to remember to water your plants or grass. Likewise, if you need budget front yard ideas, installing ornamental grass (such as turf) can save you money in the long run by lowering your water bill. Another alternative to this is installing artificial grass, which has the same impact year-round.
- Pick Native Plants and Perennials – For the design of small garden beds, always research and choose native plants, as they require the most minor extra care since they can survive in your climate. Perennials are also ideal for landscaping beds and flower beds, as they grow back every year.
Benefits Of Low-Maintenance Landscaping Ideas
The benefits of implementing low-cost, cheap, and simple landscaping ideas include:
- Save yourself time and energy
- Raise your property value
- Save money on extra care for difficult plants
- Enjoy the beauty and functionality of your yard
For A Free Quote on Low Maintenance Front Yard Landscaping Ideas, Contact VistaScapes
For more front yard ideas on a budget or a free quote, contact VistaScapes. Our friendly staff has endless cheap landscaping ideas and ample experience installing beautiful and professional landscaping designs. Find lawn installation services near me!
Call us for services in Seattle, WA, Roswell, NM, or Albuquerque, NM today!